2021 Field Assignments:
Boys 4/5th Grade: Avon/Edwards
Boys 6th Grade: Avon/Edwards
Boys 7th Grade: Edwards
Boys 8th Grade: Vail/Edwards
HS Boys: Eagle Vail
Girls 4/5 Grade: Vail
Girls 6th Grade: Vail
Girls 7th Grade: Vail
Girls 8th Grade: Vail
Games will end by 2pm on the final day of the tournament
Important Parking Information:
Do not park on frontage road, in neighborhoods, or in passenger drop-off areas because you will be ticketed and towed.
Passenger Drop-off areas are to unload passengers, do not park in the area to deliver supplies to the field. You will be ticketed and towed.
The Town of Vail charges a $10 parking fee for the lots at Ford Field and the Athletic Field.
Parking at the Town of Vail Transportation Center is FREE .
Free Bus Routes (Ford Field, Athletic Field & Town of Vail)
If you are playing at the Ford Fields or the Athletic Field, we strongly encourage you to park for FREE at the Village Parking Structure and take the free bus to the fields or walk.
Vail Village Parking Structure: (Free Parking)
241 E Meadow Dr, Vail, CO 81657
Ford Field Free Public Bus Information:
Take the Village to Village Express Bus to Ford Field from the top of the Village Parking Structure - runs every 15 minutes
Athletic Field Free Public Bus Information:
Take the In-Town/Golf Course bus to the Athletic Field from the bottom of the Village Parking Structure - runs every 15 minutes
Vail Bus Map:
Field Locations and Directions:
1. Park at The Vail Village Parking Garage
(241 E Meadow Dr, Vail, CO 81657) for free and it is about a 5 minute
walk to the fields or you can take free bus directly to field
2.Parking Options: ($10 parking fee)
Park at field lot. Space is limited and there is a $10 town parking fee
3. Do not park on the frontage road. Do not park illegally because you will
4. Do not park in the bus lanes or the passenger drop off area to
unload/deliver supplies to the field
Vail Athletic Field 4:
1. Park at Village Parking Garage (241 E Meadow Dr, Vail, CO 81657) and take FREE IN-TOWN BUS. The bus will run every 15 minutes.
2. Park at field. Spots are limited and there will be a $10 town parking fee
3. No parking along road at fields-you will be ticketed
Eagle-Vail Soccer Field 5 & Eagle Vail Stadium Field 6:
1 Park in the large parking lot between the fields
2 Park on the north side of the frontage road (cars only be parked on the north side)
3 Do not park illegally because you will be ticket/towed
Avon Amphitheater Field 7:
1 Park in the surrounding lots
2 Do not park illegally because you will be ticketed/towed
Avon Elementary Field 8:
1. Park in the school lot (limited spots)
2. Park in the parking lot of Avon Field 7 and walk past the lake (use the sidewalk on the left side of the lake)
3. Do not park illegally because you will be ticketed/towed
Edwards Miller Ranch-Freedom Park:Fields 9,10,11,12
Miller Ranch-Freedom Park
1 Park in any of the surrounding parking lots in designated spots-when walking, please follow designated walked areas.
2 Do not block bus lanes
3 Please no parking/player drop off along Miller Ranch Rd! You will be ticket/towed.
4 No parking in neighborhood to the East of the fields
5 Do not park illegally because you will be ticketed/towed
Note: There are four fields at Miller Ranch-Freedom Park. In order from the large parking lot to the west of the fields will be referred to as follows on the schedule Edwards Turf Field 9, Edwards Center Field 10, (field next to turf field), Edwards East Field 11 next to the neighborhood, and Edwards Baseball Field 12 in the outfields of the baseball area.
Battle Mountain HS Field (BMHS) 13 & 15:
1 Park at high school parking lot by stadium and walk to the fields
2 There are limited parking spaces at the baseball field and please do not park along the road – we need the space for emergency vehicles.
3 Do not park illegally because you will be ticketed/towed
Note: There are two fields at BMHS. BMHS Field 13 is the turf stadium and BMHS Field 15 is the grass field behind the school
Vail Mountain School Field 14
Directions to field:
1. From I-70, exit 180
2. Take I-70 Frontage Road West to Booth Falls Road.
1. Park in the lot directly in front of the field.
2. Please do not park on the frontage road or the road leading up to Booth Creek Falls as this is a popular hike - you will be ticketed/towed
Single Tree Park Field 16
Directions to the field:
1. From I-70 exit 163, north on Beard Creek Rd(approx 1 block) bear right on Berry Creek Rd.
2. East (right) on Berry Creek Rd (1 mile) to Singletree Park.
3. Singletree Park is located at the SE corner of Berry Creek Rd & Winslow Rd.
Please note, parking is limited. Please follow neighborhood signs or you will be ticketed.
Do not park on the road lining the park, you will be ticketed
For additional parking, please park at the Edward Field locations and walk to the park. This will take approximately 10minute
Edwards Elementary Field
Directions to field:
1. From I-70 exit 163, follow Edwards Access Road and Edwards Village Blvd to Meile Ln
Please park in the designated parking lot